Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

I watched some BTCC racing yesterday and I'm sorry to say that I found it extremely boring ! People complain about F1 but at least the car's look different . I watched what to me looked like a swarm of bees going round Donnington all in a similar colour scheme and shape, there could have been overtaking but I couldn't tell if any cars had swapped places .
Rant over !
Are you sure it wasn't qualifying? I thought the racing was today?

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Chains hanging loose!
Yes, but it is not really hanging, as it is rusted into a solid form.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I watched some BTCC racing yesterday and I'm sorry to say that I found it extremely boring ! People complain about F1 but at least the car's look different . I watched what to me looked like a swarm of bees going round Donnington all in a similar colour scheme and shape, there could have been overtaking but I couldn't tell if any cars had swapped places .
Rant over !
Are you sure it wasn't qualifying? I thought the racing was today?
The Donington race was last week, today it's Brands Hatch GP circuit. What with that, the F1 and the ELMS series at Spa (which I'm currently watching on my Chromebook at work :smile:) there's plenty of choice.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
To describe the people replacing the carpet tiles in the office this weekend as workmen would be completely the wrong term. As for their choice of 'Smooth Radio' to accompany their presence...

Hot and sunny here chez Casa Reynard.

Banging first BTCC race today, made even more exciting by both Poppy and Lexi each bringing in a shrew. Poppy let hers go, and there is now a Mexican standoff in the dining room...

Anyways, toasties ready to go in the machine, tea ready to brew, and now settling down for race 2 from Brands.

And then there's the F1 and the Formula E as well! ^_^ Happy Reynard. :girldance:

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Guinea pig run build - final update

The run is completed. Made out of scrap wood from FiL and metal mesh that I've had for over 18 months doing nothing. Half of the screws were recycled, the other half were new. Paint colour chosen by daughter. We did buy the 2m X 1m artificial grass strip. Total cost: £34.

I would have liked to have made a better hatch, but didn't have enough wood. Still, it's hinged and works a treat, opening by lifting the bar at the front and the weight of which holds it closed.

Most importantly, my daughter and wife are pleased.

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

End of update.

D

Deleted member 1258

Guinea pig run build - final update

The run is completed. Made out of scrap wood from FiL and metal mesh that I've had for over 18 months doing nothing. Half of the screws were recycled, the other half were new. Paint colour chosen by daughter. We did buy the 2m X 1m artificial grass strip. Total cost: £34.

I would have liked to have made a better hatch, but didn't have enough wood. Still, it's hinged and works a treat, opening by lifting the bar at the front and the weight of which holds it closed.

Most importantly, my daughter and wife are pleased.

View attachment 540637
View attachment 540638

End of update.

Well done, I'm sure that is worthy of its own thread, its not mundane.

Top Bottom