Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Anyway, Formula E done and dusted.

Now it's time to feed the cats, and then it will be time to feed me.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
MrsPete got mugged by a seagull on Ramsgate beach, today. She was really looking forward to her ham sandwich, too!! :laugh:

tyred

Legendary Member
The shop assistant in the corner shop refused to accept a 10c coin as it was scratched.

As I had gone there knowing exactly what I wanted and how much it cost, I had counted the exact amount from my big pile of coins (which I am trying to get rid) before leaving so I had no other means of paying. I had to leave it and go to a different shop who did take the scratched coin without question!:tongue:

classic33

Leg End Member
I think it may about time you all bought a/c units. That is about the temps we used to have in late August here. That has changed. We get heat in late June to late July here, in that range, August is cooler than it used to be, around 30 or less most of the time. In my humble opinion, about time we ditched most of the cars and went to electric vehicles fed by wind and solar power. We might contain and extract methane from cow manure as well.
This is the first time since 1976 that we've had a "tropical heatwave" lasting more than five days though. Would it be worth buying and fitting an AC unit for such a rare event?

Top Bottom