Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Got overtaken in a 30 mph zone down a residential street by a car driver who turned left not long after. I was right on their tail as I was taking same turn. They were exceeding the speed limit and I was doing 27 mph according to the speed sign. What is it with some drivers? Anyway it didn't spoil my ride, I was like serenity herself.

Secretly I was aiming to also bring up the too fast text flashing in red! Maybe next time.

tyred

Legendary Member
I decided to have an unplanned, spur of the moment camping trip so enjoying a nice view, alfresco dining, a nice beer and a peaceful read:becool:

Attachments

• IMG_20200918_191108.jpg
    IMG_20200918_191108.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 1

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Small get together with my mum, stepfather, sister & niece this afternoon as it was the last chance to see my niece before she heads off to university on Tuesday. Somehow my bank account has shrunk to help her out with food, drink and other non-essentials.

I don't know how my stepfather is going to cope without the apple of his eye popping round for regular visits.

classic33

Leg End Member
We should exchange clocks! My clock sets itself to German time when I change the batteries, and German days of the week.
Aren't they the same, just not spelt the same!

Last edited:
Top Bottom