Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Magpies

But first I will put the televisual thingy on so I can see what the Dear Leader has to say.

Worked most of the weekend so treated myself to an evening off. Watched 'The Constant Gardener'. A moving film that reminded me of what the Dear Leader and his ilk perpetrate in our names. Sadly.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Anyways, my curry is almost ready.

But first I will put the televisual thingy on so I can see what the Dear Leader has to say.
You don't have to wear a mask but you now do. You should go back to work but stay at home. And the rule of 6 has been strengthened by reducing the number of wedding parties from 30 to 15. That should be enough to be going along with.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
You don't have to wear a mask but you now do. You should go back to work but stay at home. And the rule of 6 has been strengthened by reducing the number of wedding parties from 30 to 15. That should be enough to be going along with.
You missed out "there have been too many breaches". Nothing about trips to Barnard Castle, though.

In other words, the usual verbal hokey cokey.

So I shall keep carrying on as I have been. Which is generally keeping my head well below the parapet. Sometimes I'm really glad I'm an introvert. :blush:

gbb

Legendary Member
Day off today. Yesterday at around 3pm I started getting a sore ankle at work and ended up hobbling for the rest of the evening. This morning was sore and stiff, typical sprained ankle pain and swelling...but I havnt knowingly sprained my ankle ?
Then I put two and two together, playing with our 6 and 4 yo grandkids on the field, running around like a 20 yo...trouble is, I'm not. Probably overdid it a bit :laugh:

Top Bottom