Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The novelty of having people with drills, boards and poles walking around outside my 5th floor window soon wears off. One can only take so much of sky meccano.

On the other hand, if it were me, I'd be mooning them... :laugh:

I have broken my laptop puter. The frame around the screen is coming apart. It was a reconditioned one purchased about two years ago.

It has a 17 inch screen, so I can do on-line jigsaws and scrabble. Does anyone know of a reliable site that sells reconditioned ones, or are they all going to schools/colleges etc for study at home?

Game? Computer Exchange? :scratch:

classic33

Leg End Member
I have broken my laptop puter. The frame around the screen is coming apart. It was a reconditioned one purchased about two years ago.

It has a 17 inch screen, so I can do on-line jigsaws and scrabble. Does anyone know of a reliable site that sells reconditioned ones, or are they all going to schools/colleges etc for study at home?
What about,
http://www.dot-communications.co.uk

It's up in Hebden Bridge, and not certain if they're operating at present. Worth a try, even just to get an idea of price.

Only local to me I'm afraid, which means they all have German keyboards...

Top Bottom