Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
1602951928219.png

Got some tea now.

I've emailed a friend who does complex computer related stuff about the phone, on the basis he probably has a handful kicking about and I really just want an alarm clock over the next few days: Watsapp and other luxuries can wait a bit.

The problem is that he's very generous and has a tendency to offer to buy one which I don't really want to happen. We shall see.

To be fair, he owns a rather successful company and even now probably earns in a month what I earn in six, but still...

Just went to pick up said phone. I'd told him I need a glorified alarm clock and he said he had "a few which answer that description." and told me to go and pick one up.

He handed my a box for a Galaxy S7. With the words "I had to upgrade so you can have this one"

He has to upgrade his work phone pretty frequently, so that wasn't a surprise, I just assumed he'd upgraded to the S7 and this box, contained an older model, because who keeps the box and bits for their old smart phone?

Apparently this guy does.

So I'm now the owner of a Galaxy S7 with all the original attachments, a bit more than I was expecting but I'm very grateful...

:hello: I keep the boxes for all sorts of things, it keeps the instructions, bits and receipt and guarantee all together. ^_^

Likewise me. ^_^

Top Bottom