Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Monday morning again not many left in 2020 :laugh:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
First icy ride from work last night..

Quite festive, too! 🤶🎅

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
It's chilly outside:cold:

I am planning a bike tour to the local Ferrero plant in the spring, maybe take a tour and get a crunch bar or sumthun. Maybe extend it to the sugar bush at Funks' Grove and the Lapidary Museum at the Funk Home, then go to the Dixie Truckers' Home (a famous truck stop) and maybe on in to Lincoln, Illinois(the only town Abraham Lincoln approved of being named for him. He christened the city with a watermelon, a statue of which is still on the grounds of Lincoln College) and throwing the bike aboard Amtrak to get home. Or I may just go to the Ferrero factory.
I'd like to visit that watermelon ! :whistle:

Morning.
There is sunshine with cloud here this morning .
Yesterday I repaired my friend's seed scatterer thingy. It is a little wheeled hopper which scatters seed or should do if working properly. The plastic lever which is used to open and close the variable slots had broken . Flimsy thing ! I used a metal lever off an old petrol lawnmower to fix it. I had to file the fixing hole out to fit it . It took a while as I didn't have a large drill which would fit in the chuck of my drill.
Later on in the afternoon a neighbour asked me to look at a vacuum cleaner which wasn't working . It was complicated and took a while to figure out how it worked. Not sure If I frightened it into submission by looking at it but it seems to be working now . :wacko:

Top Bottom