Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think I'll join you.

Custard cream?

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Hmm...

Mind you, a supermarket is only as good as its manager. But if they're gift vouchers, then it shouldn't matter whether you spend them on tea or toasters...
Hmm, the duty manager blamed upper management for not notifying them that the exclusion had been removed. This might be true - I had a similar refusal at a different Tesco last week.

I don't think I can be bothered to write a formal complaint though...

Hmm, the duty manager blamed upper management for not notifying them that the exclusion had been removed. This might be true - I had a similar refusal at a different Tesco last week.

I don't think I can be bothered to write a formal complaint though...

Naah, you got it sorted eventually, so you may as well let it lie.

On the other hand, if you find a mouse hibernating in that red cabbage... :whistle:

Just the one then.

*INCOMING*

classic33

Leg End Member
I won a victory over the duty manager who had to back down on initial refusals to honour the voucher for non-food goods, plus two apologies. Tesco seem to want to treat vouchers as food only vouchers which is not what they were - they're essentially gift vouchers. I got a turkey breast as a standby Christmas meal and a red cabbage because I fancy some braised red cabbage and apple.

I got the vouchers for participating in an ONS covid infection survey. The remaining 4x£25 vouchers will not be going to Tescos.
What'll you be using the apologies on/with?

Top Bottom