Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
PPFDOTM NR

tyred

Legendary Member
I put my jar of honey in some hot water to de-crystallise it.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I've been handed a Kindle Version 3 (keyboard) that we've not used in a very long time. Won't charge. tested it, tried reset, think it needs a new battery.

OK time to dress up warm and get out on the bike. Not fitted ice tyres to the old MTB - they usually go on in November, but it's still rather soggy out and it's been our first proper frosty night since last winter. Might change that situation by weekend though.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Please do not disturb!

1606826726277.png

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
No idea, I know nothing about cars. When it went in the garage, it had a new battery and a crank shaft sensor, and the fuel injectors were removed and tested after showing a fault on the diagnostic machine (they weren't faulty). Although the garage did nothing other than replace the sensor and then remove and refit the injectors, the car started working again fine. It stood on the drive for a week (no where to go in lockdown), then started up fine when needed and been fine since (it was dry all week and not below 6ºC) until Saturday when it needed the battery booster to start. I've got it on the battery charger at the minute and it's nearly 75% done so far (it's been charging since a little after 7AM, so just over 6 hours).

Top Bottom