Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
new fridge day, yesterday. we've been w/o a freezer since August. thanks to covid the thing was back-ordered. originally we thought it would take 2 weeks & we were horrified. got a call last Wed that it would be delivered last Friday. we didn't believe it. Friday comes & the delivery guys said it won't fit because it's the exact size of the space we have, but 1" too tall. I told him I would whip off the top cabinet, but he still refused to bring it into the house. they left. we raised a stink & I whipped off the unused top cabinets. low & behold, it's in! don't ever get between a woman & her new fridge, that she waited 3 months for!

View attachment 561181

View attachment 561182

we had ice cream last night & kept the left overs!!!!!!! whoohoo!

I wouldn't be surprised if the cats claim the spot on top of that... :laugh:

Anyways, I had a Spanish omelette and toast for supper. There's enough of the omelette left for tomorrow.

I'm out of bread though, so I'll whip up a soda bread later as it's quick and easy.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I'm out of bread though, so I'll whip up a soda bread later as it's quick and easy.

I used to get a 'soda' when in Belfast; fried soda bread with fried sausages and tomatoes. Really unhealthy.

New USB repeater extension arrived. Not good enough as it's not transmitting data at 480mbs. So that's going back.

And the new mains power network's gone on the blink. That'll have to wait until Thursday when I've time to look at it.

I used to get a 'soda' when in Belfast; fried soda bread with fried sausages and tomatoes. Really unhealthy.

New USB repeater extension arrived. Not good enough as it's not transmitting data at 480mbs. So that's going back.

And the new mains power network's gone on the blink. That'll have to wait until Thursday when I've time to look at it.

I'm partial to toasted soda bread filled with crispy fried black pudding... :hungry:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I am eating walnuts and contemplating buying a Lotus.
I'm sure you can afford more than one pack
Lotus.png

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I’ve ordered a pair of the Continental winter contact 2 tyres.

Top Bottom