Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello? Mr Noah? I understand you are the man to talk to about a boat...

*glub* *glub* *glub*

Did I say it was just a tad wet here?

Did some laundry and topped up the wood bins this morning. Rest of the day is going to be spent curling up with my writing project.

Had vegetable, lentil and barley soup for lunch, along with a bagel with lox and a schmear, two :cuppa: and a pear.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
BORED
BORED
BORED
BORED
BORED

I'm bored.

And fed up.

Do you know the wheel size ? Are they 13 inch ? If you know the wheel size you should be able calculate the wheelbase .

Alas not for that generation of Superstox. The one thing I've learned is to throw the current regs out of the window because they are nigh on useless. :blush:

Although the author friend has put me in touch with the chaps who build the replicas and restore some of the older cars, so hopefully one of them will come up with the goods.

classic33

Leg End Member
Alas not for that generation of Superstox. The one thing I've learned is to throw the current regs out of the window because they are nigh on useless. :blush:

Although the author friend has put me in touch with the chaps who build the replicas and restore some of the older cars, so hopefully one of them will come up with the goods.
That front bumper/fender is 3".

classic33

Leg End Member
It's a little bit snowy, here in Hamtun. 🌨
11am here

Now at the 10" mark.

Top Bottom