Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Been out for walk in the precipitation. Saw one other person out, early on. Now got a cup of green tea cooling

Bobario

Veteran
This surely must be better than sand blasting for bike frames?

I wonder how expensive it is though

The answer is very. I looked into this as it would come in handy for the weld prep at work. The cheapest one with enough power to do what they show in the video was several hundred thousand pounds.

tyred

Legendary Member
The TV licence people have written to me for the 12,583rd time and for the 12,583rd time I will tick the "I DO NOT HAVE A TELEVISION SET" on the little postcard with the freepost address and pop it in the post box.

One needs to be patient with the hard of understanding.

One day I might write them a proper letter telling them my opinion of them :evil:

tyred

Legendary Member
@tyred when I disposed of my TV licence, I went on their site and filled out the declaration.
I've not heard from them since, though they say they have the right to visit me to check that I'm not fibbing about having no Live TV channels.
I'm in Ireland, different system. I don't think we actually do have a system!

I have had a visit from the inspector ages ago and invited him to confirm that I had no TV but they still write to me.

classic33

Leg End Member
The TV licence people have written to me for the 12,583rd time and for the 12,583rd time I will tick the "I DO NOT HAVE A TELEVISION SET" on the little postcard with the freepost address and pop it in the post box.

One needs to be patient with the hard of understanding.

One day I might write them a proper letter telling them my opinion of them :evil:
Given the amount of repeats, tell them your last licence is suffient. You're only watching what you watched then.

Top Bottom