Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
My usual Mad Monday is over. Wasn't too hectic this week sorting the kids for their Zoom sessions as I got computers, cameras, mics, sparring mitts, focus pads, kick pads, violin, music stand, etc., etc., etc. all set up 15 minutes earlier than usual so there was no need to rush. I even updated the software with lots of time to spare.

The new separate directional mic worked brilliantly and on testing it the sound was very clear. The proof of how good it is will be listening to the playback after recording my daughter playing which I can hopefully persuade her to do tomorrow (it may be easier to have a go myself playing the highly technical and advanced Jelly On A Plate! :laugh: ).

tyred

Legendary Member
I've just remembered tonight is Burns' NIght.

Home delivery news....
Still waiting for my 20.00 yesterdays delivery at 14.00, today, so I went into the shop and cancelled it (as there is no actual person to talk to on any number)
I finally got an email at 20.00 today to tell me that they had cancelled it!

No communication from them whatsoever.. Useless!

Disgusted of Hamtun

Hope the cupboards aren't bare chez Casa PeteXXX as a result of said shenanigans...

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Our food delivery yesterday included 6 X yoghurts that go out of date today so guess what I have for breakfast ^_^
Sounds like the snow has a good frost on it outside.

Top Bottom