Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
I found 13 cents in the filter of my washing machine:wahhey:

pawl

Legendary Member
I presume that you will be 80 then in a week's time :laugh:

Spot on.:notworthy::notworthy:

pawl

Legendary Member
Trying to jump the vaccine queue ?

just to allay your fears that I maybe queue jumping I was contacted by my GPto book a an appointment for my jab.This morning I also received a letter from the NHS to book an appointment for the jab..Ihave also stuck rigidly to the current rules..I haven’t been to a super market for four months all are shopping needs have been by Tesco and M&S. Exercise has been limited to half hour walks round the village and two short rides
A friend aged 52 who is working from home is an area director for a child care company was contacted by her sister who is a nurse saying she can get her a jab That is what I call queue jumping as I went to great lengths to tell her

D

Deleted member 26715

just to allay your fears that I maybe queue jumping I was contacted by my GPto book a an appointment for my jab.This morning I also received a letter from the NHS to book an appointment for the jab..Ihave also stuck rigidly to the current rules..I haven’t been to a super market for four months all are shopping needs have been by Tesco and M&S. Exercise has been limited to half hour walks round the village and two short rides
A friend aged 52 who is working from home is an area director for a child care company was contacted by her sister who is a nurse saying she can get her a jab That is what I call queue jumping as I went to great lengths to tell her
Strangely enough my wife has a 54 year old acquaintance who apart from type 2 diabetes was offered & received her jab last week, nobody including herself has any idea why it was offered to her, unless it's part of some secret monitoring scheme.

Top Bottom