Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

I finished off my bowl of shaving soap this morning. It's amazing how long they last compared to the aerosol tins of gel.
You eat shaving foam for breakfast?

I had to do some house sitting whilst my daughter went to have a blood test . Schrodie walked into their living room , I think he recognised me , he was damp and had to make do with a hand dry instead of a towel . He hasn't half got big ! He's the size of a small Wow wow! :ohmy:. That's a dog in cat language. He rolled onto his back several times but I wasn't going to fall for his trick, especially seeing the size of him !

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Righty, better make that brew as I have an intense 2 hours management meeting looking at next years budgets, followed by a severance meeting, followed by a meeting with No2 boss followed by another meeting with a top boss. :wacko:

Oh and some biscuits on the side. ;)

postman

Legendary Member
I have put weight on.Oh dear.Well in fifteen minutes I am going to a funeral.So I have just got changed.Best trousers,blue shirt black tie,yes I am old fashioned.But oh dear the trousers are tight on the waist,and the shirt is strangling me.How has this happened.Well no proper exercise since August,when I discovered the swelling,which is now in my abdomen.Not serious. But I dont fancy exercising it is a hernia and weights are not an idea exercise,good news I am on the waiting list to be seen.Walking is not enough for exercise,I have more chins than a Chinese telephone directory.Thing is though I think I look better with the weight being six foot four I can carry it.

Going to have another try tomorrow but will use wooden rollers. Wish me luck.
yikes! you don't want to wind up like that Pompeii Roman

Pompeii Roman.jpg

Top Bottom