Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Wonder if @SpokeyDokey was anywhere near Thrimby at approximately 19:35:03.7 yesterday.

D

Deleted member 1258

Morning - bit slippy on the decking. Oiled it yesterday, but there was a load of frost on it this morning, that's now oily water. Waiting for the sunshine to dry it out.

Managed to break a nice watch the other day (nothing expensive but it was a present) - caught the time/date adjuster knob and it's ripped it out. The watch doesn't work now.:sad:

Fortunately, I purchased a new phone in January, and there was an offer for a Samsung Active Smart Watch (free). Just had a message to say it's being delivered today. Really don't like not having a watch.

I haven't worn a watch since I retired in 2015, I've got several in the drawer upstairs, batteries are probably flat by now.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
I wouldn't do half as much housework if it weren't for Teams

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I wonder what they answer when asked have they had any issues with any other neighbour on the street?

I stopped playing the banjo a very looooonnnng time ago. Most people on this street are very pleasant. Of the four houses, one person is moving to be closer to her friends, one lady died last year, and the latest one is a couple who have now split up. I think it is priced for a very quick sale. :unsure:

Still, grey and chilly here chez Casa Reynard. The world is trying to decide whether to disappear, but it can't seem to make up its mind.

I have had a kitchen day today. I have prepped vegetables and tabbouleh for supper, and the fish is already in its parcel ready to be posted into the oven at the appropriate time. I have put away de-quarantined shopping.

And that big parcel of salmon I picked up on YS turned out to be four large pieces rather than individual portions. I will steam two of them (nice for sandwiches) and the other two are beginning to turn themselves into gravlax as we speak. :hungry:

Had a lovely lunch of chicken and avocado sandwich, two :cuppa: and half a lovely juicy ripe mango.

I am now waiting for glue to dry.

Top Bottom