Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Done for the day, other than decanting supper from the crock pot. Am sitting back and taking it easy - and I have a :cuppa: and half a chocolate muffin. The muffins are mahoosive, there's no way I could eat a whole one.

I got a letter at lunchtime inviting me to stick a swab up my nose and down my throat as part of the Imperial / Ipsos Mori Covid survey.

I will accept the invitation. All data is useful in these situations. Did have a good giggle though, as I am an Imperial alumni. :blush:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Another day nearer to my pension completed ^_^
I learnt about dca in my webinar this afternoon amongst other things
Just looked at the weather forecast for the weekend and Sat am look to be frosty :sad:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Done for the day, other than decanting supper from the crock pot. Am sitting back and taking it easy - and I have a :cuppa: and half a chocolate muffin. The muffins are mahoosive, there's no way I could eat a whole one.

I got a letter at lunchtime inviting me to stick a swab up my nose and down my throat as part of the Imperial / Ipsos Mori Covid survey.

I will accept the invitation. All data is useful in these situations. Did have a good giggle though, as I am an Imperial alumni. :blush:
I've done over 10 of those for an ONS survey. I've never had anything but negative feedback from them, which is just how you'd hope it to be. (I'd advise doing the throat before the nose though.)

I've done over 10 of those for an ONS survey. I've never had anything but negative feedback from them, which is just how you'd hope it to be. (I'd advise doing the throat before the nose though.)

Ah, thanks for the advice on the order of doing things. :okay:

I'll sort out the blurb etc over the weekend. There's an online survey to go with it as well.

Another day nearer to my pension completed ^_^
I learnt about dca in my webinar this afternoon amongst other things
Just looked at the weather forecast for the weekend and Sat am look to be frosty :sad:
I still read it as wine bar! :wacko:

That's me fed...

Slow cooked lamb shanks with garlic & oregano, bulghur wheat, roasted butternut squash and the rest of last night's roasted veggies. The world is a very good place right now.

Am keeping the bones and the rest of the cooking juices to make scotch broth, while the rest of the meat will be diverted into a curry.

Top Bottom