Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Crusts aren't as thick as they used to be. Normally the two thickest slices in any loaf, not now.

If you bake your own, you can make the crusts as thick as you like. :hungry:

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
had a brief chat w/ a young man working the food counter at a local gas station. (yes, I buy hot sausage & empanadas at a gas station) anyway I made light chit-chat about the procedures for handling the food & he told me about how they've been updated, then I mentioned the whole mask/vaccine thing, to which he replied: "I'll pass" I confirmed with him he doesn't intend to get vaccinated. what are we gonna do with these ppl?
Deprogram them. Small group therapy may work well.
Gas Station Lad may bring some corn dogs and taquitos for refreshments.

Last edited:

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
That's me fed...

Slow cooked lamb shanks with garlic & oregano, bulghur wheat, roasted butternut squash and the rest of last night's roasted veggies. The world is a very good place right now.

Am keeping the bones and the rest of the cooking juices to make scotch broth, while the rest of the meat will be diverted into a curry.
Round about the time you were typing that ^^^^^ I was myself making a large pot of curry. It is now decanted into four takeaway boxes ready for the freezer. I might have one tomorrow! :hungry:

My curry method: Start with some beef mince, add curry powder and some water, then chuck in anything I have in the freezer or fridge together with a stock cube and some onion gravy granules. It usually turns out ok, even if it is different each time! ^_^

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Morning y'all
Another morning with pushing and shoving
Looks ok outside just grey

Morning .
We had a lovely sunrise this morning . It looked like the sky was on fire as everywhere bead lot up with a red glow .
My back is a little bit better today but I'm still having to keep my back upright . I'm not doing much apart from trawling the net and being a handy place to fall asleep for a couple of hours if you are a kitten .

Top Bottom