Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We're back. It was a very interesting couple of days: northern Germany is very different from the south, not just in the landscapes but also the culture; after all it was a different country until not that long ago.

Middle Son seemed to like the possible job and they seemed to like him, so we'll see how things work out.

Middle Son took the job, so he'll be going there in September.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Frosty Start to the day outside
Clear blue skies and sunshine
Pushing well

Not so mundane news really, an update in the interview situation.

It's looking very hopeful, and I think I may have landed on my feet if this works out...

There are a number of options now, where I'd be working in one or two departments. I'll be working at least two days a week at a big second hand shop about seven minutes from my apartment, but the question is if I then work three days a week at a programme to help immigrants to integrate in Germany, which is about 40 minutes away by bike.

The shop has a bike recycling section, which I would be partly working in; and after they discovered I'd fixed and refurbished bikes in the past this became a suggestion I may be responsible for it in the long term...
And there I was thinking that you were going to become an escapologist ! Being able to fit into small space and being able to land on your feet ! :wacko:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Ooh! They have found a large dinosaur footprint up in Yorkshire .
I think they said that it was from a carnivore, the first to be found in this country .
And a new sponge off Cromer, too!!

Morning .
It's bright and sunny here .
Poor little one doesn't understand why he hasn't been fed this morning . He is going to the vet's this morning to have some bits removed.
I feel sorry for him ! :cry:. He'll probably end up forgetful like me .

Pawsies crossed for the little 'un. They usually bounce back without any problems - it is quite literally a 5 minute thing. :okay:

Give him a gentle chin tickle from me when you pick him up later xxx

Top Bottom