Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I just discovered that my front door was unlocked. As I didn't go outdoors at all yesterday, this means it has been unlocked since I got back on Monday afternoon.

Morning .
I'm feeling better today . Resting is my usual way of resetting things . It is nice and sunny out at the moment . I won't be going out on my bike for a while until I have fully recovered .
I may sit outside later and play with my binoculars . Some on them were fogged inside and I had to take them apart to clean them . It was fun trying to sort out the double vision . :wacko:

Tribansman

Veteran
I just discovered that my front door was unlocked. As I didn't go outdoors at all yesterday, this means it has been unlocked since I got back on Monday afternoon.
A few years ago, I irresponsibly left door shutting duties to a 3 year old mini T. On my bike commute home hours later I get a call from my neighbour, "Umm...I think you've been burgled!" :laugh:

He seemed pretty bemused at the casual way I said oh no, that was probably my lad this morning, and I'd be back soon so I'd check it out then, I was sure it'd be fine! Was all good when I got home. I didn't tell Mrs T.

Was pretty reassuring, although my car being on the drive was probably a deterrent to any passing opportunists

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Belgium farmer moves the border of Belgium and France

https://apple.news/AUwi7-MILR6-F5trzYzwjyQ

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Isn't it good how a cat will blame you for them being silly ? :ohmy:. Our kitten just rolled off my lap , I caught him and he blamed me for saving him ! :ohmy:
Yep, when I lived in a flat with a gas fire Kissa rubbed past it and set her tail on fire, I had to leap off the settee and 'put it out' but the bloomin moggie looked at me like I'd done it.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The weather is still rubbish in North Wales - wind has dropped bt keep getting showers. I'm on leave this week, but logged in to get stuff cleared and have a meeting at 12. That's the only one I'm logging in for. Will try out and get a gap in the rain. Doctor's 'telephone' appointment later, sometime between 3 and 6, so limits my ride window to 2 hours.

Top Bottom