Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
@Reynard,

Babycat (AKA Kyoto ragdoll) has been sitting in the tray wanting to go to the loo - I'm not at home, but she's behaving normally, no swollen belly, and has been going out into the run (usually goes there for the loo). Daughter/mum a bit worried ? Possibly didn't get on with the rubbish Whiskas my son bought for them last weekend..... Felix AGAIL only.... :whistle:

Do we think she may have a urinary infection ? - I'm not at home, but they are all (people and the cat gang) here at the van tomorrow, so we can monitor her easily as she won't be going out.

tyred

Legendary Member
I have tomorrow off work:wahhey:

Sitting surrounded by maps planning tomorrow's ride:bicycle:

I'll see how my fitness is after months of 5km restrictions!

@Reynard,

Babycat (AKA Kyoto ragdoll) has been sitting in the tray wanting to go to the loo - I'm not at home, but she's behaving normally, no swollen belly, and has been going out into the run (usually goes there for the loo). Daughter/mum a bit worried ? Possibly didn't get on with the rubbish Whiskas my son bought for them last weekend..... Felix AGAIL only.... :whistle:

Do we think she may have a urinary infection ? - I'm not at home, but they are all (people and the cat gang) here at the van tomorrow, so we can monitor her easily as she won't be going out.

Could be. Sitting on the tray and not "going" is a classic symptom.

TBH, if it were me, I'd be making an appointment with the vet to get her checked out. Would much rather look like a right doofus if it turns out to be nothing than ignore things and end up with a serious issue.

Cats are good at hiding problems, so any change in behaviour is a good enough reason to get professional advice.

Does your vet do messenger chats via FB?

In the mean time, make sure she is getting enough fluids. Add some warm water to her food and see how she goes with that.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Could be. Sitting on the tray and not "going" is a classic symptom.

TBH, if it were me, I'd be making an appointment with the vet to get her checked out. Would much rather look like a right doofus if it turns out to be nothing than ignore things and end up with a serious issue.

Cats are good at hiding problems, so any change in behaviour is a good enough reason to get professional advice.

Does your vet do messenger chats via FB?

In the mean time, make sure she is getting enough fluids. Add some warm water to her food and see how she goes with that.

She's on the way for a mini holiday at the caravan, so we can watch her, as well as the others... :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
There are three, between them big enough for a team of about twelve people. The organisation folds laundry for three hotels at a local theme park, an old people's home in France, and a large psychiatric institute in the next town.
Not your laundry room at home then!
Explains the large tub.

classic33

Leg End Member
Overcast with sunny intervals here chez Casa Reynard, though it was bucketing it down early doors.

Spent the morning, first repotting tubs of various herbs, and then dismantling the original saddle & clamp assembly off the Raleigh Max to see how it actually fits together and how much fore-aft adjustment there actually is. It is one of those Raleigh-specific saddles with the integral plastic rails.

I am helping a friend sort out a few bike woes (he rides a Raleigh Ascender - or another Raleigh of similar ilk from the late 80s or early 90s) but I am in Cambridgeshire and he is in Gloucestershire so it is making things interesting.

Almost time for lunch, and then I shall be cycling to the village hall to vote. Three lots here today too - county councilor, elected mayor and police & fire commissioner.
Was there one less, to vote for, when you got there?
Here the mayor will also be the PCC. And we had the local election, held over from last year when they were cancelled.

Out at 0630, got back in at 2345. Now sat with a cuppa, no biscuits.

Was there one less, to vote for, when you got there?
Here the mayor will also be the PCC. And we had the local election, held over from last year when they were cancelled.

Out at 0630, got back in at 2345. Now sat with a cuppa, no biscuits.

No, here the mayor and pcc are separate things.

Had to make my mark on three separate pieces of paper.

Top Bottom