Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Trying to figure out how I can fix an umbrella for my early morning ride tomorrow seeing as it's the weekend :laugh:

D

Deleted member 1258

I like small cars but my first question is will a bike fit in it. This takes me up to ''supermini'' class cars, in my case a Honda Jazz. It's a tight fit but it's a fit without removing a wheel. Two bikes and it's a wheel off jiggle but it works.

A bike will go in a Suzuki Swift, its tight and the front wheel needs removing.

The best pork pie you can buy.Whenever I visited Melton Mowbray i always bought one.Not sure if they still do they they did Mail order but it made them quite expensive.:wub::wub::wub:

Walkers are on a similar level of delectability. But the deli counter in Tesco has closed, and I can't get them anymore :cry:

BTW, there is a thread on pork pies in the food & drink section ^_^

Tribansman

Veteran
Trying to figure out how I can fix an umbrella for my early morning ride tomorrow seeing as it's the weekend :laugh:
No good for tomorrow but for future reference...:okay:

1222976bb53e3a290ce4db8d1fb059f2--bike-style-bicycle.jpg

Yesterday, due to Mrs MY's poorly wrist, I made some pastry for a chicken & bacon pie. I made the amount I usually make, with the result that today I made a small venison pie and still have at least half the pastry left. The question is, beef mince or pork?

Or freeze it for another time, perhaps?

Failing that, what about a nice fruit pie with a good glug of custard? :hungry:

Top Bottom