Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oh! Only hairline cracks found where the suspension mounts to the body .

Nothing to worry about . :whistle:

tyred

Legendary Member
A moment's inattention and I gave myself a tiny cut while shaving and it has defied all attempts to stop it from bleeding and the end result looks like I've been a victim of a chainsaw massacre.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
A moment's inattention and I gave myself a tiny cut while shaving and it has defied all attempts to stop it from bleeding and the end result looks like I've been a victim of a chainsaw massacre.
Wonder why this happens??? Occasionally if I nick my legs using a razor rather than a lady shaver, it bleeds really badly too. No doubt there is some scientific reason like the blood capillaries being just below the skin or something? :laugh:

tyred

Legendary Member
Wonder why this happens??? Occasionally if I nick my legs using a razor rather than a lady shaver, it bleeds really badly too. No doubt there is some scientific reason like the blood capillaries being just below the skin or something? :laugh:
A few years ago while cycling the Antrim coast road I spotted two cyclists sitting at a bus stop and he had blood all down his light coloured jersey. Assuming there had been some sort of accident, I stopped to see if I could help.

Turns out that they were a couple from Liverpool who were touring and all that had happened was that he had cut himself shaving at the B&B that morning and it wouldn't stop bleeding, hence all the blood! They had just stopped at the bus shelter to to eat their sandwiches.

While I was talking to them, 3 drivers passing by stopped to ask if he needed help and he had to explain he'd cut himself shaving yet again. It must have been a trifle embarrassing for him:laugh:

Top Bottom