Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
It'll be here come the morning then.
Starting at 6AM here according to the Met Office :rain:

Right now is one of my favourite times of the day, strong black coffee in a large mug and plenty more brewing for a top up. . Just back after walking with my hounds , It is persisting down outside...looks a bit like the bottom of a rather neglected aquarium out there. Dogs are lying on the kitchen floor, steaming and hoping for a biscuit or two !!

It was wet here earlier, but it soon reverted back to being just grey & dry. Very little done or achieved, but at least I'm being paid for it.

I have a 10% discount code for a well known bike shop, so most of the day has been spent adding a new bike to the basket and then removing it again. Only 24 hours to make a decision...
Just think of all that work you are creating in that bike shop ?
Oh! He wants that bike . Better dig it out ready for him !
Oh no ! Better put it back he doesn't want it now !
Now he wants it again ! :wacko:

They could be tracking your every move ! :ohmy:

Last edited:
Morning.
Grey with some drizzle here .
I picked up an ally framed mountain bike which was going to be skippified if I didn't take it . It is a Helium, never heard of them before , Halfords sold them . I cleaned it up and gave it a test ride . I don't like spring seat posts . It is in very good condition .
Someone who needs a bike for work may come and collect it later, although I may be able to fix the one they broke .

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I've just seen Santa ! :ohmy:

Well I think it was! I just saw a man walking down the road all dressed in bright red ! :ohmy:

I had a student from China and he came to class in different national costumes each week. One week he also came dressed as Santa. At his graduation he brought his mother over and they were identically dressed all in red as for the celebration.

Oh, and last November heading to Manchester velodrome there were three Santa's jogging through Failsworth. A bit early for a Santa run? In training? Maybe.

Top Bottom