Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Murky and drizzly here chez Casa Reynard. According to Madam Lexi, I am entirely to blame for that - her miaows are gradually sounding ever more cross. Madam Poppy is catching up on her beauty sleep and couldn't give a rat's a*se about the rain.

I slept in too, and my hips are still really creaky after yesterday. I haven't done a bike shopping run since Covid hit, so am a little bit out of practice. :blush:

Anyways, I have been making bread (Kartoffelbrot) this morning. The dough is currently doing its thing. It was a good way of using up the leftover mashed potato that was in the fridge. Otherwise I'd have made gnocchi with it.

It's nearly lunchtime, and I has a hungry.
Bless you.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member

classic33

Leg End Member
I just heard William Shatner singing Common People.
I put that up with the opera lady singing Motorhead Ace of Spades which by the way if anyone knows where to find that online do tell.
Joanne McGahon
@london_soprano on twitter.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Son's got his first 'adult' race tomorrow up on Hade Edge near Holmfirth. 2 hours of hard hilly racing in probable rain :ohmy: Looking at the course he's decided to use his BeOne Raw training bike, but with his race wheels. Spare race bike (Cervelo S3) plus wheels will be available as well.

Asked a favour off someone I know up there, who lives on the course, and I've got his team space to warm up on their drive tomorrow :becool: . I'll bring cake as a thank you.

59 men & 1 lady in the men's 2/3/4 and 60 in the women's 2/3/4.

Last edited:
Top Bottom