Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I've just seen an advert which seems to imply that if you breakdown in a Saab you can age rapidly . :wacko:
Is that the Aviva one? It's a bit bizarre.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
A hot 25 miler today and just 5 mins from home, my back wheel suddenly stropped moving. :ohmy:

It was a broken spoke so, loosened the back brake and went on to the LBS with a very wobbly wheel.

I forgot how tiring cycling in this heat is.

Oh, and my Swordtail fish have had babies!!! :wahhey:They've been moved into the hatchery until they're big enough to handle themselves.

postman

Legendary Member
I we once organised a phone line to our apartment when we moved and used the phone happily for three months before Telekom cut it off and adamantly refused to acknowledge that it had ever existed. After a while I decided that as it never existed they wouldn't send us a bill so I stopped arguing...
My in laws had a phone line problem.An old lady died in a flat next door.The family asked for the phone to be cut off.My mother in law got a letter confirming line would be cut off from such a date.So Mrs P tried to sort it out.BT would not accept the address was a block of eight flats next door it seems they had no record of these flats despite providing phone lines to most of them felling useless they were.So Mrs P had a right go,she got apologies flowers and compo for her mother.

postman

Legendary Member
I we once organised a phone line to our apartment when we moved and used the phone happily for three months before Telekom cut it off and adamantly refused to acknowledge that it had ever existed. After a while I decided that as it never existed they wouldn't send us a bill so I stopped arguing...
My in laws had a phone line problem.An old lady died in a flat next door.The family asked for the phone to be cut off.My mother in law got a letter confirming line would be cut off from such a date her phone not the flats.So Mrs P tried to sort it out.BT would not accept the address was a block of eight flats next door it seems they had no record of these flats despite providing phone lines to most of them felling useless they were.So Mrs P had a right go,she got apologies flowers and compo for her mother.

Top Bottom