Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Only had a few random spots of rain here today - the weather rolling in just looked worse than what it actually was.

I have fed the cats (Gourmet Gold savoury cake with lamb) and shortly it will be time to feed me (bacon & eggs)

Been working on my writing project all afternoon - have another chapter almost squared away. It's not been an easy one to write from an emotional standpoint, as I'm making the story's main character navigate through some of the decidedly less rosy experiences from my teenage years.

Only had a few random spots of rain here today - the weather rolling in just looked worse than what it actually was.

I have fed the cats (Gourmet Gold savoury cake with lamb) and shortly it will be time to feed me (bacon & eggs)

Been working on my writing project all afternoon - have another chapter almost squared away. It's not been an easy one to write from an emotional standpoint, as I'm making the story's main character navigate through some of the decidedly less rosy experiences from my teenage years.

Now you've reminded me I wanted to write something for ages, and now I've got a bit of time so no excuses...

I've been working on another creative project today that I've been putting off for ages...

It was sunny before, but now it's raining.
Been blowing a hurricane* here this afternoon, so bad that I stayed inside playing pub board games. I made sure to lower my huge ladders to the floor out of respect for the wind and the resale value of my nearby car.
* For any pedants this term is used for dramatic effect though it really was very, very windy.

Try
"operatic rendition of Ace of Spades absolute radio facebook"

It's from 2016
Jeez! I never included facebook in any search for this and there it is, only problem now is that I don't have a facebook account. Or rather I did but I lost the password and was asked to upload the usual high level identity such as passport or license scan, f* that said I.
I tried uploading various scans I saw online but Zuckerbergs people seem to have that covered. Do you know if the facebook video is linked to something public?

Having looked at the specs on Apollo bikes, I'm willing to bet it's not a light bike by any stretch of the imagination.
It is a bit heavy ! It is also a bit on the big side . I got some speed up on the way back .
Just had a thought ! Steel cranks,hubs , bars, stem, and a big padded saddle which gripped a bit like sitting on an upturned 3 legged stool ! :ohmy:

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
I've been on squirrel watch! It wasn't me watching them though, it was them watching me.

This afternoon I looked away from my computer (as I do every so often to refocus my eyes) and looked out into the garden. On the mat right outside my patio door was a squirrel. He/she was staring at me through the glass! Less than 3 metres from me!

They don't normally (in daylight hours) come that close to the house, so it was a bit disconcerting. So what did it want? Was it casing the joint? Can I expect a squirrel invasion soon? Should I set traps? Buy a shotgun maybe? I'm hiding the jar of birds' peanuts, that's for sure!

I'll be awake half the night now, wondering what they are up to out there... :sad:

Ooh! Is it a murder mysterwee ?

Top Bottom