Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mmmm, that was a very enjoyable supper - I haven't had a fry up for a little while, and it kind of scratched an itch. I added those big portobello mushrooms and roasted baby plum tomatoes to the bacon & eggs, as well as a :cuppa: and a couple of slices of home made bread. :hungry:

Now you've reminded me I wanted to write something for ages, and now I've got a bit of time so no excuses...

I've been working on another creative project today that I've been putting off for ages...

Ooh! Sounds good. Or interesting at the very least. :okay:

I really should get back to working on the Higman, but my mojo has taken a bit of a hike since I had my covid jab. So I've been writing instead. I can't just sit down and do nothing.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I've been on squirrel watch! It wasn't me watching them though, it was them watching me.

This afternoon I looked away from my computer (as I do every so often to refocus my eyes) and looked out into the garden. On the mat right outside my patio door was a squirrel. He/she was staring at me through the glass! Less than 3 metres from me!

They don't normally (in daylight hours) come that close to the house, so it was a bit disconcerting. So what did it want? Was it casing the joint? Can I expect a squirrel invasion soon? Should I set traps? Buy a shotgun maybe? I'm hiding the jar of birds' peanuts, that's for sure!

I'll be awake half the night now, wondering what they are up to out there... :sad:
Is someone feeding the squirrels? They often have a good sense of time. One always came by my aunts' porch 12:30 each day, and would knock or tap on the door and be given a peanut.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
How many cruises has Jane MacDonald done !!
Many, if you count all the times we cruised Adams Street in Peoria in my 72 Plymouth.
(Might be a different Jane MacDonald, might be a different sort of cruise...)

Top Bottom