Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I am on vacation this week, and am spending a bit of time painting and riding my bicycle and traveling to furniture stores to look at credenzas with Mrs. GA, who is also on vacation this week. My vacation re-loads in two weeks. I figured I would use a bit of the time.
Will you be painting and riding your bicycle at the same time.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
One more day of the long weekend to go.
Saturday was a trip to Brands Hatch - cut short due to the tragic events in the second race of the day
Sunday was a much better day at Mallory Park with all the fun of tin snail racing
Today was a morning of a bit of gardening, two loads of washing, changing the bedding and washing & polishing the car. I did treat myself to three hours out on the 29er in the afternoon catching up on some Smith&Sniff podcasts while riding around.
Tomorrow may involve a few hours in Norfolk.
Then it's back to work on Wednesday for nine straight days - or afternoons & evenings to be more accurate as I'm on the late shift.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
My son was on the TV last night, BBC local news, as part of an item about summer school. This year's six-week school holiday is actually seven weeks, so a week in school for my son is something he's been looking forward to - especially as they are providing breakfast, snacks and lunch as part of the summer school. Yes, he's really going for the food... well, not quite, he does love learning too ;)

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
First cuppa went down well
Cat had tuna for his breakfast
swmbo is sleeping

I am on vacation this week, and am spending a bit of time painting and riding my bicycle and traveling to furniture stores to look at credenzas with Mrs. GA, who is also on vacation this week. My vacation re-loads in two weeks. I figured I would use a bit of the time.
Action painting....
An-action-painting-in-the-style-of-Jackson-Pollock-painted-by-JacksonBot_Q640.jpg

Morning.
I went for an afternoon ride with a friend yesterday. We were out for a couple of hours , but we did stop to have chat a couple of times. One stop was on a bridge over the Avon. We were fascinated by the fish and the dark blue damsel flies . I haven't calculated the distance yet but it was over 14 miles .

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Just as well I scheduled today as an at home day as it has turned out a typical West Highland morning so far.
Mild, little or no wind and gently raining. Quite pleasant actually but I have given up on rain cycling on the trike.
On two wheels it would be ok but the trike has an awful lot of bits to get wet and drip on the car interior where it lives when not in use.
Bread making and soup making day so better get on with it.

Top Bottom