Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sunny, still and a little bit chilly here chez Casa Reynard.

I spent the morning out in the garden, hauling in the rest of the wood I cut the other day. It is all now stashed in the garage.

Ordinarily I'd have done that this afternoon, but I have to take the parental unit for a blood test at the quack, and by the time I get back, and then have lunch, daylight will be all but gone.

Anyways, time for a quick :cuppa: before I tootle off.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Boathouse or houseboat?

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
:okay: my 94 yr old Dad just sent me a "tips for life" note. basically a list. 1/2 down the list is "take a nap"
Ahhh.. That's where he's going wrong.. Should be top of the list :laugh:

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... :cold:

Back from the quack and have just had a quick sammich and :cuppa:

The blood test ended up being a full MOT for the parental unit and a change in medication. Ended up being sat in the car for the best part of an hour, and i'm cold, tired and still hungry.

Parental unit forgot to book a follow-up appointment and only told me when we were halfway home. As the appointment has to be with her GP rather than a nurse practitioner, she has to make her own appointment. It's useless trying to persuade her there's a piece of technology called a telephone, and I can't use the electronic booking service on her behalf. So will have to go back. :banghead:

Top Bottom