Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I've just had a :cuppa: and a crisp sandwich.
Never let it be said that you have an unvaried diet!

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Clear skies and a somewhat chilly ride home from work tonight, but soon warmed up with a mug of hot chocolate.

Slightly earlier start tomorrow as I've enrolled in a pensions awareness course to help with future planning for next year. Even better is that I'll get a couple of hours off later in the year to make up for the two hours extra I'll be spending at work not working...

classic33

Leg End Member
Clear skies and a somewhat chilly ride home from work tonight, but soon warmed up with a mug of hot chocolate.

Slightly earlier start tomorrow as I've enrolled in a pensions awareness course to help with future planning for next year. Even better is that I'll get a couple of hours off later in the year to make up for the two hours extra I'll be spending at work not working...
Time off will be paid as well as the time at work not working?

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Time off will be paid as well as the time at work not working?
Oh yes - I have to go in to work a couple of hours early for the course before my normal shift, so I get to take a couple of hours off later in the year as compensation. As it's a Microsoft Teams based presentation there's no actual work required by me ^_^

I'm also hoping that they'll pay for me to have a pre-retirement course and, as none of the scheduled events are when I'm on shift, it will mean more time off work for not actually working :laugh:

Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Bit dark outside still
Looks dry though
Best get a move on

Top Bottom