Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Dry sunny day so far and -0.5C when I got up. A light dusting of snow on the Morvern hills but none lying here.
Not a day to be out on the road tho' as the main road down to Craignure is reported to be a sheet of ice in parts and my main trike route is higher and being a minor road unlikely to be gritted.
A gritter went past here yesterday afternoon but heard nothing passing this morning. The council had a policy at one time of not gritting at weekends but no idea what they do now.
My garden path looks ok but it can be treacherous with ice and I will need to get the salt out handy.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Doing a spelling test but allowed to make mistakes so our granddaughter can learn from our errors :laugh:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Lovely 5 mile walk around Sywell.. - 2c at the start.. Still only 0c when we finished..

With a hot choccy, too 👍

It's trying desperately to be sunny here chez Casa Reynard, but it's not succeeding terribly well at it. T'is also cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey.

Anyways, last night's shopping is all put away in the utility room. Other than the chilled stuff, I left the lot in the car overnight. Although given how cold it was, I could've left the whole shebang in there without any issues.

I can see a few downed branches when looking out of the windows, so I shall go out later and hinvestigate.

The reality of buying 3.6kg of tangerines last night is sinking in. :blush:

I may be making marmalade.

Anyways, luncheon calls.

Top Bottom