Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Back now and the first cuppa has gone down well after 50.17 miles
We all misbehaved and you will find out later what we did. :giggle:

tyred

Legendary Member
Saturday morning treat:hungry:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Another exciting afternoon or the perils of satnav perhaps.
Heard an alarm going somewhere but not in my house so checked outside and could still hear it. Looked out my front window and there was a large tour bus probably trying to get to one of the local hotels. Not a snowballs chance and nowhere to turn round. Blocking the road and access to some of the other houses so the passengers all overweight male and mostly drunk, one so drunk he could hardly stand, had to get out and with luggage head off on foot.
Not sure anybody would welcome them but they must be booked.
A neighbour arrived back and could not park his car so some remonstrating and arm waving. The driver then set off up the narrow dead end road on foot to check out the only possible turning point. Must have looked possible so set off eventually and after at least 20 minutes came back front forward.
This is what we are now reduced to in terms of tourists in addition to the hated holiday homes.:ohmy:

tyred

Legendary Member
Evening .
We arrived back home this afternoon . There were a lot of super cars about , Mc Larens, Ferraris ,Mitsubishi Evos.
We got held up in traffic at Moreton in the Marsh and Stow on the Wold, they were very busy .
Once on a visit to the North Coast, there must have been some sort of supercar meet thing going on in Portrush and the whole place chokker with Ferraris, 911s, Lamborghinis etc so I filtered past the most expensive traffic jam I've ever seen on my Raleigh Twenty:becool: :bicycle:

Top Bottom