Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ended up being a bit late for the counter reductions in Tesco. Every time I go, I'm a bit late, so I go earlier next time, and I'm still a bit late. At this rate, I'll want setting up camp in there the night before... :laugh:

Not a total bust though, as I picked up a pork shoulder joint, some beef skirt, plus basa, smoked basa and some sea bass. The beef skirt is for the furry girls, and I can think of some good things to do with the other bits. Also picked up a cooked chicken off the hot deli counter, which'll do nicely for lunchtime sandwiches.

Very little reductions to have elsewhere in the shop, but I did get a tray of cinnamon buns in the bakery.

Supper has been shovelled down the hatch (reprise of last night's Turkish eggs) and now I've got a :cuppa: and I'm going to sit down and watch the F1 qually highlights.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
No beef skirt, slow cooked, for Fajitas?

tyred

Legendary Member
Time to head of the Land of Nod on my newly refurbished Brompton.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
We were looking after our 8 yo grandaughter this evening while her elder sister did her school show.

She puked, all over me :ohmy::cry:xx(, the settee, the carpet....bleughh.

Tummy upset we think, thank gawld we have a leather settee, it took the brunt of it, took us an hour to clean up :laugh:
My grandkids caught a vomiting bug a few weeks ago. Messy but it's soon history.

I got distracted, ergo haven't made a :cuppa: yet.

A few bits (race programmes) for my archive arrived earlier, so I decided to file them. While I was at it, I moved some stuff from the first file to the second as I couldn't close the first file. I still can't close the first file, and I now can't close the second one either. I still need to deal with file five, as that's threatening to overflow as well... :banghead:

Top Bottom