Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Murky start to the day chez Casa Reynard, but it's now turned into a lovely sunny afternoon.

I have been very lazy this morning. The only things I've done is cut up some potatoes to make chips for luncheon and decant a 10kg sack of cat biscuits into tupperwares.

Mum is thrilled with her book on the Battle of Waterloo - she said she'd rather have that then twenty cakes. :blush:

Anyways, off to see to said chips... :hungry:

tyred

Legendary Member
Unbelievably hot here for March. :heat:

Postponed my planned ride for a few hours rather than go out in the mid-day sun as us pale-skinned Celtic types do a good lobster impression and I doubt my fitness is up to an all-day ride at the moment anyway.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Still hot and sunny and looks good for the next couple of days.
I have been trying to log in using my IPhone but the system for whatever reason will not play :angry:
Sound of Mull with Lismore light and Lady Rock with Duart Castle just visible.
Edit Lady Rock is not visible.

tyred

Legendary Member
30 miles :wahhey:

Very slow though.

I'm getting peer off with eBay peeps not advertising things correctly! :angry:
This is the second lens which is wrong ! The first one said that it would clean up so I thought that it could possibly be cleaned . Like a ground flat finish more like ! :angry:
Another one today arrived ! Pentax fit ! :angry: looks like a bl**Dy Canon FD mount. Talk about square pegs into round holes! :angry: female to female won't fit ! :angry:

Motor racing memorabilia listings are just as bad tbh. Some sellers are talking out of their, erm, lower orifices. What's wrong with doing a bit of basic research? :wacko:

And then there's the working out what's real and what's fake and what's quite simply a turkey.

Top Bottom