Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Daylight fecking robbery... :angry:
Yep, and with an increase in cases locally, slightly stupid.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
So much for the extended ride home - found the bike had a soft rear tyre when I got it out of the bike shed. Took the tube out and couldn't hear or feel any air leakage so back in with the tube, pump it back up and wheel back onto the bike and rode home with the normal arsefeel of a properly pressured rear tyre so it looks like one of those really slow punctures.
At least I had plenty of time to get the car washed ready for the weekend. If there's time tomorrow I may even polish it.

Last edited:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
The girls like Dreamies, but they also don't mind the Tesco version. And the Felix crunchies go down well here too.

When it comes to treat sticks though, only the Webbox will do. Poppy will eat the Tesco own-brand ones, but Lexi turns her little nose up at them...
Bob and Kizzy like the Asda version called "pockets" or something. They only get about six at a time.

tyred

Legendary Member
Looks like it's going to be another glorious day. Will be going for my walk soon, starting to think that I might be well enough to resume morning rides:sun:

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Pitta bread and salad made, breakfast eaten, shower next and then out for the first ride this week. Lovely day but I will get train and cycle back the scenic route as I was ill with heavy cold for a few days this week so don't want to knacker myself out for tomorrow's adventures. 😁

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I'm currently considering mixing Tesco's red and gold leaf teas. I've got a gold label brew on the go and, while it's a pretty good tea (and @Reynard's tea of choice), I miss some of the cheap and cheerfulness of the red label. One part red to 2 parts gold might be a good starting point.

My daughter has decided that she can't be in 2 places at the same time so I'll be ferrying g-daughter to her riding lesson this morning.

tyred

Legendary Member
The mist hasn't lifted as quickly as I expected but it will still be a nice day:sun:

Top Bottom