Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Does all the money go to the tigers or do they only get the lions' share?

Only a cheetah would take money from a tiger.

Warm and grey here chez Casa Reynard, with the chance of thunderstorms.

Slept well - overslept actually - but I have a walloping headache. Probably the combination of the change in air pressure and the ridiculously high pollen count. At least the meds have got the hayfever symptoms under control; I feel so much better now that I'm back on my usual dosage.

Did a load of laundry this morning, though I've yet to go and winkle it out of the machine. I've also done some writing and some painting. I'm still struggling with the aftermath of having deleted a large chunk of this chapter by accident, but I think I'm finally ironing out the wrinkles one by one.

I have a bit of kitchen work to do this afternoon. Some veg wants prepping for this evening, and I'm going to cook the pork ribs I bought on Sunday as I can't get them in the freezer. :blush: They come with a pouch of BBQ glaze, but I shall keep that for something else, as the intention is to divert the ribs into a Chinese.

It is almost time for luncheon.

Ever wondered how they put roofs up on these mega buildings / factories nowadays?
No, I didn't think so...:laugh: but I will show you anyway.
View attachment 650148
There are huge rolls of roofing membrane in that trailer, a machine pulls it across the huge expanse of roof and welds it to the previous sheet.
Clever stuff :whistle:,

Now that's really rather cool. :becool:

tyred

Legendary Member
Ready for the road now with my nice shiny new Continental tyre fitted. :becool:

Good job I took it out to the garden to work on it as the B&B owner turned up!

postman

Legendary Member
Get a butchers at Postmans new Karrimor walking sandals,these are the bees knees.So comfy and some new short socks.

Attachments

• IMG_20220623_150138.jpg
    IMG_20220623_150138.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 3
Top Bottom