Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Yes K2, online shop £20, plus £4-99 collect from chosen store.Its an enclosed heel with two vent holes did not want just straps.

Attachments

• IMG_20220623_151832.jpg
    IMG_20220623_151832.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20220623_151905.jpg
    IMG_20220623_151905.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 3

classic33

Leg End Member
My view for a while whilst lunch at Raw Interiors (pizza, juice) goes down - I'm guessing @classic33 recognises it? :whistle:

View attachment 650169
I know it as the building you needed to be open if caught short.

I've a relative who's the water safety officer for there. Did you try crossing the bridge at Ballina, to Killaloe?
To the left, in that picture is the protestant church, where some of my ancestors are buried. That white building, on the Clare side, there's two relatives work in there.

I'd have gone to Keoghs, or the lakeside for something to eat.

Last edited:
Not yet i am sat in the house in them.They are light they look good also.A nice sole on them.

I've found Karrimors to be comfortable in the past - I went through several pairs, the last ones of which are now consigned purely to gardening duty. My experience over the years is that the soles tend to wear and / or crack very easily, although given their relative cheapness, it was something I could live with.

They changed their ladies' range recently, and somehow I now find them lacking, both in fit and in comfort.

Had a digression via a pair of expensive Mountain Warehouse jobbies that didn't really suit - I now use them for walking with my friend and her dogs. They were godawfully uncomfortable when walking on hard surfaces, and the insides wore out very quickly.

Bought two pairs of Merrels in Decathlon and haven't looked back.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Get a butchers at Postmans new Karrimor walking sandals,these are the bees knees.So comfy and some new short socks.

You Bobby Dazzler 😎

Top Bottom