Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Before you have tigers, first you need woolly bears.:scratch:

We used to wear Wooly Bears under our dry suits when diving. Kind of fluffy and nice and warm oneseys with attached feet.

tyred

Legendary Member
Tyre tested with a forty mile ride and all seems good.

I went to Portpatrick. Google maps suggested it was an easy eight miles but the route suggested looked a bit boring and maybe a bit busy. I knew better. I would find my own way around the coast.

So I've been up endless little roads that ended in dead ends or at farms or lighthouses or something and the road surfaces were appalling. I had no mobile phone signal and no map and once I lost sight of Loch Ryan I wasn't really sure were I was. I managed to turn the suggested eight miles into 31 when I reached Portpatrick. Yes I really do know better than Google maps!

About the only vehicle I met on my excursion was Yodel van, driven by a Polish guy who stopped beside me and opened the window and asked me if I knew where he was because he hadn't a clue and he had a parcel to deliver. I told him that I hadn't a clue where we were either. :laugh:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Making jokes about myself at work's WhatsApp group chat though none of them are funny. I'm in a mood when I want to shout "world! I do exist!" and hide from everything at the same time. :unsure:

You post, therefore you are.

Top Bottom