Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Don't worry, I know my way about as I was up there a couple of weeks ago and did a bit of exploring then - mostly to find out where the O2 Academy was in advance of another visit in 10 days time.

Currently heading north through some grey and gloomy countryside.
Not a bad set of basic directions, given I'd no idea where you were headed.
The only bit missing was the left turn just before you got to where you were going.

And they're easy follow in this misty weather, whether you're coming or going.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Some sad news a grey pr of undies that have been with me through thick and thin days have a big hole where the waistband and main body so swmbo has told me to throw them in the bin ^_^

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Heavy rain and a fresh breeze.
Just as well I am not travelling by ferry today as the larger boat now on is being diverted to do a run to Colonsay. This means the one I am booked on on Wednesday would not get to Oban in time for my appointment.
A FB spat is going on as it is alleged that a late evening one left 20 minutes early. In any case train passengers have to sprint to get on if it is at the correct time. Waiting a few extra minutes seems to be beyond them. In the past train passengers informed the guard and he phoned ahead to hold the boat.
Once I was on board at Craignure when it was announced that the ferry would depart late as waiting for a blue light ambulance. A tour guide complained bitterly that his group would be late for their dinner and he was not pleased. Surprised he actually made it physically unscathed to Oban but he was never seen on Mull again.:angry:

Top Bottom