Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Not raining here thankfully
Just checked Ernie and we are more than happy our biggest pay out so far £325 ^_^

£175 here 👍

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Looks dry and settled but not sunny so may actually get out on trike today.

I notice I accidentally put my own photo up on the jokes page. Of the 3 old blokes on bench I am the one on the left of the picture. The Admiral [actually rear admiral] is in the middle and cannot remember the name of the one on the right.:wacko:
Cannot get pictures to work on this machine so you will just have to look for the jokes section yourself.:blush:

Well I've been out twice now . Once was a walk to the local Tesco garage for a loaf of bread . Interesting ! They have recently had the pumps renewed. The filling station bit was closed for months . We would have thought that they would have put in an electric vehicle charging point at the same time but they haven't .
The second trip was to collect an oil filter from Halfords and to pick up my prescription .

PeteXXX

I've just sold a small aquarium air pump for a fiver on Marketplace 🐠

PeteXXX

ah I have nice memories of keeping fish. do you still? or was that an old remnant that needed a home?

My aquarium cracked a month or so ago. I re-homed the fish, gave away some of the plants and sold some of the other bits & pieces. This pump is the last bit to go.
I'm not restarting another one as tanks are so expensive! I've made my own in the past, but even just the right quality glass is bloomin' dear!!

Top Bottom