Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

Sat outside Talton Mill cafe with coffee and toast.

Talton Mill was heaving this morning, loads of cyclists in, Everyone sat outside the cafe was sat there quietly chatting when one of parked bikes had a blowout, it sounded like a bomb had gone off, it didn't arf go with a bang.

TVC

Proof, I went for a bike ride.

20170507_145407.png
FB_IMG_1494165073757.jpg

TVC

In fact I'm that confident I will say it is Cork Lane at the top of the cycle path from the canal in Glen Parva
Correct. We did an easy 15 mile loop from the pub through Willoughby and Peatling Magna.

The club is just starting up so we are keeping things easy to build up numbers. Next weeks ride will be a pootle along the towpath to Watermead Park. The hope is we can grow numbers to split rides into different abilities. The plan would be for everyone to set off together and ride the first 3-5 miles at an amble, then to divide into a group of dawdlers to do 15 or so whilst a faster set will go for a more challenging ride. If we can plan it right both groups should then meet up in the last couple of miles and arrive back at the pub for beer together.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Correct. We did an easy 15 mile loop from the pub through Willoughby and Peatling Magna.

The club is just starting up so we are keeping things easy to build up numbers. Next weeks ride will be a pootle along the towpath to Watermead Park. The hope is we can grow numbers to split rides into different abilities. The plan would be for everyone to set off together and ride the first 3-5 miles at an amble, then to divide into a group of dawdlers to do 15 or so whilst a faster set will go for a more challenging ride. If we can plan it right both groups should then meet up in the last couple of miles and arrive back at the pub for beer together.

Our lass and myself go down the GCW to Watermead most Sunday mornings, it is a cracking route for a dawdle.

Top Bottom