Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Nettiethedog, catching some rays this afternoon

IMG_0025A.JPG

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
As you may recall, I put 'The Floral Dance' onto my wife's Spotify playlist without her knowledge.

Ever since, I keep getting 'London Pride March' anthems on my suggested feed.

Is this a coincidence?
Perhaps they are just promoting Noel Coward.
Oh, that may be a different sort of London Pride.
Put this on her Spotify next:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNac1AXQFps
Surprisingly good and complex bridge in there, BTW.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Correct. We did an easy 15 mile loop from the pub through Willoughby and Peatling Magna.

The club is just starting up so we are keeping things easy to build up numbers. Next weeks ride will be a pootle along the towpath to Watermead Park. The hope is we can grow numbers to split rides into different abilities. The plan would be for everyone to set off together and ride the first 3-5 miles at an amble, then to divide into a group of dawdlers to do 15 or so whilst a faster set will go for a more challenging ride. If we can plan it right both groups should then meet up in the last couple of miles and arrive back at the pub for beer together.

Good plan. There are many people out there looking for such rides so I'm sure it will be a sucess.
Well done!

raleighnut

Legendary Member
That didn't last. Felt awful again just after. In bed, tried painkillers and ended up being ill. Just made it home from Wales. Night all.
:hugs:

D

Deleted member 1258

A good finish to a good day, sat here browsing cycle chat with a large glass of old speckled hen at hand. An evening enhanced by an appearance of the phantom rasbery blower of old London town and other characters from the Two Ronnie's sketch book.

Top Bottom