Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
In other news, I've lost my Moleskine notebook.

I am also not entirely sure how to spell Moleskine.

It will be with my Garmin 705 and Dave's passport !

OP
OP
Katherine

Katherine

Guru
I have packed our parasol away as I don't want it taking off like a helicopter in the winds later.
I put extra weights (in the form of tyres and wheelbarrows) on the tarpaulin on the sandpit in the nursery and reception garden today. Last time there was a storm over a weekend we came back to find a hole in the sandpit gouged out by the wind and sand all over their garden. The tarpaulin is really only to keep the cats off and is normally held down with plastic crates.

It will be with my Garmin 705 and Dave's passport !
And my watch. I'm always forgetting where I've put it but this time it's been missing for a few weeks. It's not in any of the places where I've previously left it.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I put extra weights (in the form of tyres and wheelbarrows) on the tarpaulin on the sandpit in the nursery and reception garden today. Last time there was a storm over a weekend we came back to find a hole in the sandpit gouged out by the wind and sand all over their garden. The tarpaulin is really only to keep the cats off and is normally held down with plastic crates.

And my watch. I'm always forgetting where I've put it but this time it's been missing for a few weeks. It's not in any of the places where I've previously left it.
Would tent stakes be more be effective ?

Hmm... A couple of hours ago a potential employer contacted my and invited me for an interview.

This is very encouraging because I thought I'd messed up my application as I'd made multiple typos when I wrote it, and I'd not heard back from them in over a month.

Top Bottom