Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Are cats meant to like shortbread? Because Poppy certainly does.

Because now, every time I have a biskit with my :cuppa: she comes and meeps hopefully at me... :blush:
A couple of my old cats used to like fruit cake !

A couple of my old cats used to like fruit cake !

:laugh:

Not so good for cats though, on account of the sultanas and currants in there...

Kissa used to like* Kidney Beans from a Chilli. :crazy:

* when I say 'like' it was climb up yer leg and try to bat em off your fork like :hyper: :hungry:

Ah. Tortie bloody-mindedness :laugh:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
:laugh:

Not so good for cats though, on account of the sultanas and currants in there...

Ah. Tortie bloody-mindedness :laugh:

Ah but Kissa was a tortie and white, when I first got her through a friend we went to pick the kitten up in Carols car and she just curled up in my lap and went to sleep. When I got her home I put some food down and she didn't want to eat it just spent her time exploring then came and cuddled. Sari came round and we went out and after the pub got a Pizza and went home, 'the kitten' perked up at that and started mewing so I gave her a little bit of Pepperoni which she wolfed down and came looking for more, that seemed to be the start of her love for spicy food.

BTW Sari was Finnish and the name 'Kissa' is 'Cat' in Soumi, Kizzy is named after Kissa (pronounced Keyser)

Ah but Kissa was a tortie and white

No difference re with or without white on a tortie :laugh: You ought to meet Cosette, a friend's tortie & white. She was a hand-rear after being found at 3 weeks of age having been chucked in a hedge in a Burger King bag with cut marks on her neck. About 2kg wet through, Madam Cosette is a force to be reckoned with - displease her at your peril. :whistle:

DAMHIKT...

I venture to suggest that the books would obscure your forward view, which contravenes H&S Regs.

Me driving a forklift truck alone would cause a H&S problem, or more likely a localised disaster zone of sufficient magnitude to require activation of several emergency services.

My bookkeeping would be even worse.

Last edited:
Top Bottom