Mundane News

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Katherine, 1 Nov 2016.

1. classic33

classic33 Legendary Member

There's an Andrew & Audrey sholes not far from me.

Reynard likes this.
  2. tyred

tyred Legendary Member

I feel the next to explain to my neighbours that it is possible to just close a car door without using enough force to send it into orbit.

If it needs that much force to close it, the door catch must be out of alignment and should be adjusted....

3. dave r

dave r Dunking Diddy Dave Pedalling Pensioner

The lights are on but nobody's home. ^_^ My Good Lady can be like that in the morning.

4. Reynard

Reynard Guru

Maybe not quite that bad. :laugh:

But I do function better when I've poured at least one mug of tea down the hatch. :cuppa:

5. YukonBoy

YukonBoy The Monch

I beat roadie bike man to the pub. He really shouldn't have got upset that I overtook him uphill on the Brompton. If you are going to overtake downhill then make sure you know where the pub is. Racing past it, as it on that side road at the cross roads, wasn't your best move. Always ensure you know where the destination is if you race in front. He he, enjoyed that.

Kempstonian, dave r and Reynard like this.
  6. I would drink it, not pour it away; or is that an example of how you are in the morning?

(Mind you, I had to rewrite this post because I'd forgotten to change the computer to 'German keyboard' settings, again, so I probably shouldn't try to be smart...)

Last edited: 12 Sep 2019
  7. biggs682

biggs682 Smile a mile bike provider

Black bin day

8. PeteXXX

PeteXXX Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...

I've got some daffodil bulbs to bury in the garden this morning, and a picture to hang in the dining room when I have the time.

Last edited: 12 Sep 2019
  9. Morning!

Why am I the only one to have put their black recycling box out this morning ? :wacko:

Has the world ended and nobody bothered to tell me ? :ohmy:

mybike, classic33 and Reynard like this.
  10. Ah! It is due to the cushioning effect of the air trapped inside . Sufficient force is required to obtain a perfect airtight seal. To counteract this effect a pressure release valve may be obtained from their local main dealer . :whistle:

mybike, tyred, classic33 and 3 others like this.
  11. Phaeton

Phaeton Guru

Don't bounce as well as I used to, came off yesterday in the woods, landed full on the right knee, in quite a bit of pain today, going away on Saturday hopefully I can still drive.

12. Salty seadog

Salty seadog Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)

.... And monsters, don't forget the terrifying monsters.

13. That's a day with the fairies for me . Luckily they seem to be finding other things to do at the moment.

mybike, classic33, Reynard and 2 others like this.
  14. I hope you don't have an absent minded moment and get things muddled up ! :whistle:

mybike, classic33, Reynard and 4 others like this.
  15. dave r

dave r Dunking Diddy Dave Pedalling Pensioner

No monsters under our beds, no room for them.^_^

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice