Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sleep seems to be a rather attractive concept right now.

So I'm going to toddle off up the wooden hill.

Nunnight.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Mrs F is having a 'small' Body Shop 'party - her friend does them, so she's sort of under obligation. All my side said no, and one of her sisters has said OK, other not responded. I think my family are getting body shop for Christmas :evil:.

So I don't have to listen to them all, I'm off straight to our caravan tonight. Might pootle to the pub on the MTB, then possibly Llandegla in the morning, before Mrs F arrives later in the day. Forecast looking good, and this might be the first time I've ever been to Llandegla when it's bone dry - it's often raining, or wet, or snowy (top of the mountain was snowy in April):bicycle:

Levo-Lon

Guru
What is it with Fridays...

We have engineers in to do a cold tank service... Pumps go pop, no water for over 7 hrs so far.. Not good.
Panic button pressed.. :laugh:

If it's gping to go big time its always a damn friday:banghead:

Oh, for goodness sake...

Earlier this week I was supporting Elder Son practising for his mid-course exam as a bike mechanic. The shop he works for should provide a new bike with certain features. Unfortunately they eventually provided an pretty old bike without all the required parts.

We tried a practice run but it proved impossible to fulfil several things that the exam requires.

We emailed the college and explained the situation, suggesting that we could use one of our bikes: it's a bit old but it fulfils all the other criteria.

The school then forwarded our email to the boss. What the H*ll happened to confidentiality?

Boss hit the roof.

Now Elder Son has requested I go in to talk to the boss, and take the bike with me so we can have a practice run tonight.

Top Bottom