Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Not too mundane but....

Just in the back garden watching our partially blind cat pottering about. Hear a load of 'f’ing stop’, 'there he is' shouting and stuff, next minute end neighbour's gate is barged open, and a guy flies over the back fence into the brambles behind the neighbour’s. I’m expecting someone to fly over my fence, but then see a guy running full pelt across the field with at least 6 coppers chasing him. Legged it off onto the rail line. Just got inside, and there is a cop van outside our house. All go.

I did should out to the fella ‘your ****’ed going that way’ !!!!
:laugh:

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Not too mundane but....

Just in the back garden watching our partially blind cat pottering about. Hear a load of 'f’ing stop’, 'there he is' shouting and stuff, next minute end neighbur’s gate is barged open, and a guy flies over the back fence into the brambles behind the neighbour’s. I’m expecting someone to fly over my fence, but then see a guy running full pelt across the field with at least 6 coppers chasing him. Legged it off onto the rail line. Just got inside, and there is a cop van outside our house. All go.

I did should out to the fella ‘your ****’ed going that way’ !!!!
:laugh:
What about the cat?

:hyper:I may be faintly bonkers, but it's worth a punt.

£2.21 for a 30mm router bit from Singapore.:hyper:

View attachment 487318
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just done a pork roast with apple and rhubarb from the garden (the pig isn't from the garden - supermarket)... ^_^
Wild pig ragu with girolles served on pappardelle, neighbour has been killing things in the forest and has a pig glut on his hands, along with blood some might add. Washed it down with Souzay-Champigny and its for the best that I am currently alone excepting household beasts, phewy!

Top Bottom