Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Today's lesson involves hit water and teabags...you are supposed to put both in the teapot :dry:

I had a similar experience a few days ago: apparently water heats much more effeciently if you switch the kettle on.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I am going to buy salmon I can see, henceforth.

Reynard

Guru
Exception could be made for antique vehicles.

Wouldn't surprise me - basically anything that's VED or MOT exempt.

I think a similar concession will be made to motor racing as outside of the big budget series, you can't expect grass roots hobbyists and club racers to pay £££ for hybrid and EV tech.

Plus there's the spares / engine builders / restorers etc who would all be put out of business otherwise, plus all the R&D that's done in the UK for the global racing industry. Not sure BoJo and his yes men have really thought this through terribly well...

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Wouldn't surprise me - basically anything that's VED or MOT exempt.

I think a similar concession will be made to motor racing as outside of the big budget series, you can't expect grass roots hobbyists and club racers to pay £££ for hybrid and EV tech.

Plus there's the spares / engine builders / restorers etc who would all be put out of business otherwise, plus all the R&D that's done in the UK for the global racing industry. Not sure BoJo and his yes men have really thought this through terribly well...
Word on.

Top Bottom