Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
The beef and guinness pia (puff pastry top) was rather delish, and I ended up with 8 nutella pastries and 10 apple and cinnamon pastries. :hungry:
I was wondering what happened on the 8th and 10th days of Christmas.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
:hello: I keep the boxes for all sorts of things, it keeps the instructions, bits and receipt and guarantee all together. ^_^
And me, until lockdown that is. I decided to have a complete clearout of the spare room and ditched all the old boxes, instruction leaflets and guarantees. It turned out that I'd even kept a couple of boxes when the contents had long been discarded.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
We were going for a walk this morning, but MrsF feeling a bit under the weather (bad cold sore). I did a bit of a garden tidy, cut back a few large bushes, and put stored some of the hanging baskets in the greenhouse. Then it was the cooking mentioned earlier.

tyred

Legendary Member
Enjoyed a forty mile test ride on my refurbished Peugeot, rides like a dream really, amazing the difference a new headset has made. No issue to report apart from Mafac brakes which wail like a banshee. No bell required here...
50499377777_14a215520f_o.jpg

EDIT: Just need to dig out a better set of pedals. Those work but look like they went down with the Lusitania.

classic33

Leg End Member
Enjoyed a forty mile test ride on my refurbished Peugeot, rides like a dream really, amazing the difference a new headset has made. No issue to report apart from Mafac brakes which wail like a banshee. No bell required here...
View attachment 553083

EDIT: Just need to dig out a better set of pedals. Those work but look like they went down with the Lusitania.
Straighten them out in a vice, and a rub-up. You'll not be needing any others.

Top Bottom